1. Superior workmanship and staff All our electricians hold current electrical tickets. This give you peace of mind that you will have no trouble come council sign off. We employ top-notch staff, who are fully background checked, so you can be comfortable having them on your property.
2. Quality Materials We only use the best quality materials and resources that are suitable for your project, guaranteed.
3. Communication It’s important to us that we create great relationships with our clients and ongoing communication is a big part of our commitment to our customers. You will be kept posted about any issues or unforeseen circumstances that arise. We understand that sometimes things don’t go to plan and we are 100% committed to great communication and providing you with solutions rather than excuses, or worse still, silence.
4. Clean and Tidy No one likes to be left with a mess. We guarantee we will leave your site clean and tidy when we have finished the job.
5. Costing Changes If you alter the scope of works or if there are unforeseen circumstances, we guarantee to keep you updated with any costing changes whether savings or additional costs – so there will be no nasty surprises when the bill arrives.
6. Quotes and Invoices All quotes and invoices will be delivered quickly – this way you can keep on target & not have your work delayed because you are waiting on information.
7. Accessible and helpful We are committed to ensuring you are happy with your electrical project at every stage, so we guarantee that we will be available to answer any questions and assist you along the way.
RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | Construction | home ventilation | security systems